GFH Class of ’87 True Blue
The GFHS Class of 1987 True Blue Scholarship was initiated in 2017 after the class celebrated their 30-year high school reunion. Like all graduating classes at Great Falls High School, the Class of 1987 has had many graduates go on to lead successful lives and careers. Many of those people believe that their time as a Mighty Bison was a huge contributor to that success. As such, the class was inspired to give a little back and provide a bit of financial assistance to a worthy Bison as they continue their education.
This scholarship is designed to reward two GFHS graduating seniors going on to college that best embody the True Blue spirit. Each scholarship is for $1,000 and is non-renewable.
1. Applicant must have maintained a minimum 3.0 GPA.
2. Applicant must have a record of hard work throughout their high school career, whether it be through employment, volunteer work, high school activities, or other notable achievements.
3. Applicant must submit a short essay demonstrating financial need.
4. Applicant must submit a short essay about "what it means to be True Blue".
5. Applicant must submit a letter of recommendation.
Donate A One Time Or Ongoing Scholarship For High School Graduates
Setting up an educational scholarship fund can be a meaningful way to give back to your community or to honor a loved one. There are a number of things to consider when planning a scholarship. Please contact the Foundation for assistance, we are happy to help you. Contact Dave Crum at (406) 268-7340 or Dave_Crum@gfps.k12.mt.us.