Wilford & Lillian Lemire Scholarship
Lillian moved to Cascade, Montana from Chicago, Illinois, in the early 1900's. She and Wilford never had children of their own, but they loved children and Lillian always spoke of the need for a good education.
The Wilford and Lillian Lemire Scholarship was established to assist students graduating from Charles M. Russell High School who will go on to attend a Montana college or university.
1. Must show need of financial assistance.
2. Must exhibit reasonable citizenship, diligence, and hard work.
3. Must be a CMR graduate.
4. Must participate in a CMR-sponsored sport for all four years of high school.
5. Must have a cumulative GPA of 2.7 or higher.
6. Must attend a Montana college or university.
7. Must maintain a GPA of 2.7 or higher each year of college to be eligible to receive next installment.
8. Scholarship will not be awarded to a student who has received any other scholarship in excess of $1,000.
Donate A One Time Or Ongoing Scholarship For High School Graduates
Setting up an educational scholarship fund can be a meaningful way to give back to your community or to honor a loved one. There are a number of things to consider when planning a scholarship. Please contact the Foundation for assistance, we are happy to help you. Contact Dave Crum at (406) 268-7340 or Dave_Crum@gfps.k12.mt.us.