Langevin Family Scholarship
The Langevin Family Scholarship was established in 2001 by Bob and Connie Langevin. Bob originates from Lincoln, Rhode Island, but considers himself a Montanan. Connie is a native Great Falls girl. She graduated from Great Falls High School as did her father, his siblings, and her and Bob’s children. The Langevin's created this scholarship as a way to help further education for the next generation. The Langevin's would like to thank the Great Falls Public School system for educating their entire family. This is a two year scholarship. In order to receive the second year of funding, the student must maintain a 3.0 their first year in college.
1. Must be a GFH graduating senior.
2. Must have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher after 7 semesters of high school.
3. The applicant must be admitted, or have applied for admission to a Montana College or University.
4. Scholarship will be awarded in the amount of $600 per year for two years. Student must maintain a 3.0 GPA or better to qualify for second year.
5. The applicant must submit two letters of recommendations: one from a teacher, the other from a community employer or volunteer supervisor.
Donate A One Time Or Ongoing Scholarship For High School Graduates
Setting up an educational scholarship fund can be a meaningful way to give back to your community or to honor a loved one. There are a number of things to consider when planning a scholarship. Please contact the Foundation for assistance, we are happy to help you. Contact Dave Crum at (406) 268-7340 or Dave_Crum@gfps.k12.mt.us.