Joe & Nettie Ogrin Scholarship
The Ogrin Scholarship was established by Joe and Nettie Ogrin, who lived and worked in Great Falls their entire lives. Joe was a car salesman for Bison Ford for several decades and Nettie worked as a registered nurse for College Park Medical Center. Both enjoyed golfing as their main social activity.
1. Must show need of financial assistance.
2. Must exhibit reasonable citizenship, diligence, and hard work.
3. Must be a GFH graduate.
4. Must have a cumulative GPA of 3.00 or higher.
5. Must participate in at least one extra-curricular activity for each year of attendance at GFH.
6. Must attend a Montana college or university and pursue a degree in nursing.
7. Must maintain a GPA of 3.00 or higher each year of college to remain eligible to receive next installment.
Donate A One Time Or Ongoing Scholarship For High School Graduates
Setting up an educational scholarship fund can be a meaningful way to give back to your community or to honor a loved one. There are a number of things to consider when planning a scholarship. Please contact the Foundation for assistance, we are happy to help you. Contact Dave Crum at (406) 268-7340 or Dave_Crum@gfps.k12.mt.us.