Jennifer Joy Astrin Memorial Scholarship
This scholarship was established by Dr. Charles and Judith Astrin in memory of their daughter, Jennifer Joy. Jennifer died at the age of 18 in a tragic traffic accident in 1992. She attended C.M. Russell High School and was an active member of DECA.
This is a four year renewable scholarship. Recipients must maintain a 3.0 GPA and carry at least 12 credits to receive the award in future years.
1. Must be a Great Falls Public Schools graduating senior.
2. Must show proof of financial need by including the Estimated Family Contribution page from their Free Application for Federal Student Aid.
3. This renewable scholarship is for any field of study and may be used at four-year colleges or universities in or out-of-state.
4. Three scholarships shall be granted to students with the highest grade point average. In case of a tie, the S.A.T. score will be the tiebreaker. Absent S.A.T. score differences, ties will be broken based on date of application and/or net family income. No other bias factor shall be applicable.
5. Scholarship checks will be distributed directly to the college or university.
Donate A One Time Or Ongoing Scholarship For High School Graduates
Setting up an educational scholarship fund can be a meaningful way to give back to your community or to honor a loved one. There are a number of things to consider when planning a scholarship. Please contact the Foundation for assistance, we are happy to help you. Contact Dave Crum at (406) 268-7340 or Dave_Crum@gfps.k12.mt.us.