Jack & Rosann Johnson Scholarship
An anonymous Great Falls couple who choose to remain anonymous, but are outstanding supporters of C.M.R. football, has provided an endowment gift to fund the Jack & Rosann Johnson Scholarship. This is a four-year renewable scholarship awarded each year. The amount of the scholarship is determined each March.
1. The applicant must be a CMR graduating senior
2. The applicant must have a cumulative GPA of at least 3.0
3. The applicant must participate in at least one sport
4. The applicant must be involved in at least one school/community activity
5. The applicant must submit two letters of recommendation by non-family members
6. The applicant must attach an essay (500 words or less) on ONE of the following topics:
a. Outline your future plans and goals and tell us why you are deserving of this scholarship.
b. Who has been most influential in your life and why?
c. What significant event has impacted you most?
7. The recipient of the scholarship must maintain a 3.0 GPA all four years of college as well as maintain good citizenship.
Donate A One Time Or Ongoing Scholarship For High School Graduates
Setting up an educational scholarship fund can be a meaningful way to give back to your community or to honor a loved one. There are a number of things to consider when planning a scholarship. Please contact the Foundation for assistance, we are happy to help you. Contact Stephanie Schnider at email@example.com or call 406-268-6021.