Great Falls Leadership Scholarship
The Wenaas Administrative Scholarship was established by the Great Falls Education Foundation as a general scholarship fund. This fund was then transferred to the Great Falls Public Schools Foundation in 2013 when the two foundations merged. Over the years the fund has been buoyed by contributions from numerous sources including former Superintendent Larry Williams.
Believing that the demonstration of outstanding leadership by this next generation of citizens is key to our kids, our community and our future, current Superintendent Tammy Lacey made a personal contribution to the scholarship.
1. Must show need of financial assistance.
2. Must exhibit reasonable citizenship, diligence, and hard work.
3. Given to one CMR graduate and one GFH graduate.
4. Must have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher.
5. Must attend a Montana college or university.
6. Must submit four letters of recommendation (two from teachers, two from non-family members outside of school).
7. Scholarship will not be awarded to a student who has received any other large scholarship as determined by high school guidance counselors.
Donate A One Time Or Ongoing Scholarship For High School Graduates
Setting up an educational scholarship fund can be a meaningful way to give back to your community or to honor a loved one. There are a number of things to consider when planning a scholarship. Please contact the Foundation for assistance, we are happy to help you. Contact Stephanie Schnider at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 406-268-6021.