GFH Class of 1989 - Bison Spirit Scholarship
At the Class of 1989’s 25th reunion, classmates came up with an idea to help those Great Falls High students who exudes Bison Spirit. As well as financial need, school spirit, citizenship, and school and community activities will also be considered. The scholarship is in the amount of $250 and will be awarded to one female and one male student each year. The scholarship will be disbursed directly to the college or university.
1. Applicant must be a GFH graduating senior.
2. Applicant must be active within the school and the community.
3. Applicant must provide a current transcript posting 7th semester grades.
4. Applicant must submit two letters of recommendation (one from a teacher and one from a non-family member).
5. Applicant must submit an essay on “Why I feel I exude the Bison Spirit” (not to exceed 300 words).
Donate A One Time Or Ongoing Scholarship For High School Graduates
Setting up an educational scholarship fund can be a meaningful way to give back to your community or to honor a loved one. There are a number of things to consider when planning a scholarship. Please contact the Foundation for assistance, we are happy to help you. Contact Dave Crum at (406) 268-7340 or Dave_Crum@gfps.k12.mt.us.