George W. and Kathleen Tracy Memorial Scholarship
The George W. Tracy Memorial scholarship was established to honor George W. Tracy who came to Great Falls from Pollock, South Dakota in 1936. George was an avid sports fan and attended Great Falls High School events for the next 65 years. His wife, Kathleen, their three daughters, and four of their grandchildren all graduated from GFHS.
Tracy valued all aspects of education and was proud that all of his daughters, their husbands, and five of his grandchildren became educators.
1. Must exhibit reasonable citizenship, diligence, and hard work.
2. Must be a GFH graduate.
3. Must have a cumulative GPA of 3.00 or higher.
4. Must provide a current transcript posting seventh semester grades.
5. Must submit two letters of recommendation.
6. Preference will be given to applicants majoring in education.
Donate A One Time Or Ongoing Scholarship For High School Graduates
Setting up an educational scholarship fund can be a meaningful way to give back to your community or to honor a loved one. There are a number of things to consider when planning a scholarship. Please contact the Foundation for assistance, we are happy to help you. Contact Stephanie Schnider at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 406-268-6021.