Dean Riggin Memorial Music Scholarship
Dean Riggin graduated from CMR in 1974 and went on to serve in the U.S. Army. Dean came back to Great Falls, after his time in the army, and was a fireman for 22 years. Dean had great musical talent and although he had no formal training, he studied music on his own. He composed a satirical opera about a firehouse before his death in 2000. The Riggin family honors his memory and love of music through this scholarship.
- Must be a CMR graduate.
- Must exhibit reasonable citizenship, diligence, and hard work.
- Must show need of financial assistance.
- Must have a cumulative GPA of 2.5 or higher.
- Must show participation in music in high school.
- Must provide two letters of recommendation, one from a music teacher.
Donate A One Time Or Ongoing Scholarship For High School Graduates
Setting up an educational scholarship fund can be a meaningful way to give back to your community or to honor a loved one. There are a number of things to consider when planning a scholarship. Please contact the Foundation for assistance, we are happy to help you. Contact Stephanie Schnider at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 406-268-6021.