D. W. Loney Scholarship
William Loney loved sports, especially the game of football. He was responsible for the Shrine Game for 16 years in Great Falls. In his honor, the D. W. Loney Memorial Scholarship will be awarded to one graduating student from both CMR and Great Falls High School. Applicants need to have been involved in high school sports and organized activities, have financial need, and display acts of volunteerism. Students may pursue post-secondary education at any accredited school either in-state or out-of-state.
1. Two $1,750 scholarships will be offered, one at GFH and one at CMR.
2. Student must have participated in two or more organized activities, one of which must be a high school sport.
3. Student must have a GPA of 2.5 or above.
4. Student must demonstrate financial need.
5. Student must show a commitment to volunteerism.
6. Student must submit two letters of recommendation.
Donate A One Time Or Ongoing Scholarship For High School Graduates
Setting up an educational scholarship fund can be a meaningful way to give back to your community or to honor a loved one. There are a number of things to consider when planning a scholarship. Please contact the Foundation for assistance, we are happy to help you. Contact Stephanie Schnider at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 406-268-6021.