Ross XC Scholarship
The Ross XC (cross country) scholarship was established in 2020 in honor of Leia Ross. Leia Ross is a graduate of Great Falls High School class 2020. She joined the XC team in her freshman year. She participated for all four years, had wonderful experiences establishing many friendships. She learned lifetime skills in collaboration, leadership, and perseverance. In honor of the positive experience and dedication of the coaches, this scholarship will recognize one outstanding senior from Great Falls High School. This is a one-time scholarship worth $500.
1. Applicant must be a graduating senior at GFH.
2. Applicant must have participated in 3 or more years of XC.
3. Applicant must have at least a 3.3 GPA.
4. Applicant must be attending a 4 year school.
5. Applicant must demonstrate a positive attitude, perseverance, and hard work.
6. Must provide two letters of recommendation.
1. One from a teammate.
2. One from a coach or a teacher.
Donate A One Time Or Ongoing Scholarship For High School Graduates
Setting up an educational scholarship fund can be a meaningful way to give back to your community or to honor a loved one. There are a number of things to consider when planning a scholarship. Please contact the Foundation for assistance, we are happy to help you. Contact Stephanie Schnider at email@example.com or call 406-268-6021.