Janie Nicholson Education Scholarship
This $500 scholarship will be awarded to two graduating students from any of the three GFPS high schools who plan on majoring in education. Preference will be given to students attending Montana State University. This is a four-year, renewable scholarship if the student maintains a 3.0 GPA while in college.
1. The applicant must be a graduating senior from a GFPS High School.
2. The applicant must provide a current transcript showing a cumulative GPA of at least a 2.75.
3. The applicant must be dedicated to making his/her community better through volunteer work.
4. The applicant must submit two letters of recommendation (one from a teacher and one from a non-family member).
5. Student must maintain a 3.0 GPA while in college to renew.
6. Recipient must also agree to return and teach in Montana.
Donate A One Time Or Ongoing Scholarship For High School Graduates
Setting up an educational scholarship fund can be a meaningful way to give back to your community or to honor a loved one. There are a number of things to consider when planning a scholarship. Please contact the Foundation for assistance, we are happy to help you. Contact Dave Crum at (406) 268-7340 or Dave_Crum@gfps.k12.mt.us.