Continuing Education Scholarship
The Continuing Education Scholarship was created by an anonymous donor to assist a disadvantaged female student at Great Falls High School (GFHS) or Paris Gibson Education Center (PGEC) who wants to continue her education after high school. The donor is a Great Falls High graduate who found a path to obtaining a degree by attending both junior and 4-year colleges. This individual also obtained several forms of financial aid to help achieve that goal.
This $1,500 scholarship may be used to pay tuition, books and related expenses for post-secondary education in a vocational, technical, university, or college setting.
1. Applicant must be a female student from Great Falls High School or Paris Gibson Education Center.
2. Applicant must have a high school GPA that falls between 2.0-2.99.
3. Applicant must demonstrate financial need.
4. Applicant must submit a one-paragraph statement about why they want to attend college and the proposed area of study (general education is acceptable if student wishes to attend junior college prior to university/college).
5. Applicant must submit a letter of recommendation from a counselor, teacher or administrator at GFHS or PGEC.
Donate A One Time Or Ongoing Scholarship For High School Graduates
Setting up an educational scholarship fund can be a meaningful way to give back to your community or to honor a loved one. There are a number of things to consider when planning a scholarship. Please contact the Foundation for assistance, we are happy to help you. Contact Stephanie Schnider at email@example.com or call 406-268-6021.